The conference will take place from 25 to 28 April 2016 at the Art Nouveau style Hotel Artis in the historical city centre of Vilnius (UNESCO World Hertiage Site). For further information about the event, accesss the relevant webpages in the menu bar above.
Deadline for registration and abstract submission is the 29 February 2016. Please follow the instructions given on this website carefully. Members of the Management Committee of the COST Action "Origins and evolution of Life in the Universe" must indicate their intention to participate to the Action Chair (Muriel Gargaud) at 31 January 2016 at the latest to obtain funding from COST for the trip.
STOP PRESS!! Important information
There will be a limited number of bursaries for researchers presenting talks or posters from countries participating in the COST Action TD 1308 available to attend the conference. The following reimbursement rates apply:
Please send an informal message to email@example.com after submitting your abstract but no later than March 1st to apply for this bursary. They will be preferably allocated to researchers and graduate students from Inclusiveness Target Countries and for Early Career Investigators
- Maximum EUR 300,- for travel plus EUR 60,- for accommodation and EUR 20,- per meal (lunch or dinner) during conference attendance between 24th and 29th April for participants selected by the Scientific Committee from countries participating in the COST Action TD 1308 from outside Vilnius (preferably for people from Inclusiveness Target Countries and for Early Career Investigators)
- EUR 20,- per meal (lunch or dinner) for participants from Vilnius selected by the Scientific Committee during conference attendance between 24th and 29th April
Fees for meals and coffee breaks
There is no registration fee for the meeting. However, there is a charge for lunches and the coffee breaks (EUR 25,- for the days attended). This fee is compulsory. Furthermore, there is a fee of EUR 20,- for the reception and buffet dinner at the Vilnius Planetarium on Sunday 24th April 2015. Please mark clearly the dates you will attend and if you wish to participate in the reception on the registration form and send it to the conference venue (even if you have your accommodation elsewhere).
Fees for conference excursion and banquet
The price for the conference excursion including the banquet is EUR 50,- (to be paid in cash upon arrival) and includes:
- Transfer with bus from the conference enter to Trakai, further on to Belmontas restaurant and back to the confeence venue
- Entrance fee and guided tour in Trakai castle
- Coffee and cakes at Stalo Klubas
- 3 course dinner at Belmontas restaurant with 2 glasses of wine, beer or soft drinks
It is also possible to book only the conference dinner. In this case the price of the arrangements is EUR 30,-(to be paid in cash upon arrival) and includes the following things: